Believe

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."--Harriet Tubman

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year...Get back on my change of lifestyle and move forward...


Well it has been awhile since I posted. Here we are on January 4, 2013. It is a new year and my goals continue. I have slacked off during the holidays but I am ready to get back into it. My plan is to begin exercising and get my weight off and be healthier.  I did an interview today with the Caller Times Newspaper. They are going to run articles on diabetes over the next year. www.caller.com/diabetes  I want to share my story with others in hopes of helping someone. It is an important subject and those that are diabetic need to know all the information that they can get even if someone is pre-diabetic. My goal remains the same to lose weight, get healthier and get off of my medicine for my diabetes for good.  I plan to keep this updated more often. I will post my progress. What are your goals and plans for 2013? If you have Facebook you can follow me on it https://www.facebook.com/LovinFifty?ref=hl
Thank you to everyone for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment