Believe

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."--Harriet Tubman

Friday, January 1, 2016


Hello 2016!

Let me give you some information 2016 so that you are prepared for what is to come!

First of all, I know in the past I have said, “I was going to get healthy.” I didn’t well, this will be my year 2016! I am making changes to improve my health, see this year is going to be great!

This past week I received a phone call asking me about getting checkup & current labs. I went in to have lab work, I weighed early that morning I was 220. When I spoke to the nurse about 2 of my labs results, my fasting blood sugar from that morning was 306 and my A1c which was 10.7. All 3 of these numbers are way too high! With this being said, it is time to get my act together! You ask why now, well let me tell you!  I have a husband who loves and adores me, I have 6 grandchildren and 1 on the way, I have our children, family, friends who I love along with life! I will to be around, as well as be able, to do these things to enjoy time in everything I do! I will be sitting on the porch in a rocking chair with my hubby when I am 92 drinking Root Beer!

With this being said, 2015 is behind me! 2016 is a new beginning on a fantastic foot…in fact 2 great feet. My love, my hubby and I went on an amazing 3-mile hike today January 1, 2016!  Our plan is to begin hiking at least once a month.  

So 2016 let’s get this year going and have a blast doing it!

Friends,

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment