Believe

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."--Harriet Tubman

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Clothes Go Bye-Bye!

July 3, 2012
I am sitting down to write this in a couple of sittings because I have cleaned out one closet now to clean out the second. Each closet is at least 6 feet long. One closet has 2 bars in it.
Well I did it! I have begun the closet clean out. I will post pictures with this also. It feels good. I went out to my closet in the laundry room, took off my capris and started trying on pants, shorts, capris, tops and skirts. I emptied half of the closet. It feels good to have done this but it also feels good that I found some clothes that I had not been able to wear in several years and they fit. I think one of the most welcoming moments was I put on a pair of my size 22 pants which allowed me to realize where I have come from. It was most definitely a WOW moment for me.
Now to move on to the last closet with 2 bars.
Closet number 2 that is in our bedroom is finished. I think that I can put all of the clothes I have left in one closet on 1 clothes bar but I only have about 4 pair of jean capris, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of white capris, 1 capris suit-(jacket, capris, shirt), dresses and skirts and lots of shirts.
Now that is complete and clothes have been given it away it feels good. There were a few things that I had to ponder over but making myself really think about it I did the right thing.
I go to the doctor on Thursday July 5, 2012 for the complete results of my lab work. I already know that my A1C is 6.2 which is the lowest it has been since I was diagnosed with diabetes which was in July 2005. I am excited about it.
I am posting a picture of how many clothes I gave away. They are in Ray’s recliner in the picture. I am also posting a picture of me in the pants I found.
30 pounds down, sugar level so much better and still working on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment